Thursday, February 9, 2012

JPEGs on Shopify!

I just listed a couple of JPEGs (like the one above) on my Shopify store. They are also available on eBay. If you'd like to get one, use the link at right. They're $2.99 apiece.Send payment via PayPal,  and I will email them to you right away. Then you can print it big or small or use it as a screensaver or....or....or

My plan, depending on your response, is to list lots more contiguous panels. Let me know what you want!

In the meantime I plan to update the segments in the next couple of days. And....bigger news....I drew the Red Dimension card this morning, and added the first instance of that new feature to the Map this morning. I'll try to get some images of it to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I started one like this too, but I only made it to 3' x 3' before I forgot about it as a kid.

    It was a way... see how the world could be made... to experience the unlimited ...

    Great work.

    ReplyDelete